Monday, November 12, 2012

And so it begins. Again.


Tee-hee.

Well, for those of you who have already seen my other posts under a different name, this new blog may feel like deja-vu.
Perhaps its because I've already posted every one of these blogs.

But, here's the thing. Blogs are meant to develop, to evolve, right?


And, the more I blogged (the whole thing really began as an experiment, not sure if it would take), the more I realized "Our Life" was a title that just didn't cut it. And as it was, the blog was turning into my own pet project, rather than updates on David and my life (which had been my original intent).

You see, I like to daydream, I like to create. But who knows what those daydreams will look like from day-to-day? I like to remain outside of the proverbial box.

Thus, the new name. I'm thrilled. I will continue in my efforts at blogging, but with the proper name in hand, I feel I can conquer the world.



No comments:

Post a Comment