Monday, November 12, 2012

Shhhh...


Shhh, don't tell anyone!
The other day, my husband and I cut class for ten minutes and took a walk alongside Sacramento River.


For those of you who don't know, David and I are attending Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry. It's a school that is equipping us with all sorts of fun things, such as how to know the Lord in a more intimate way, how to see people healed, and how to live an all around life filled with the love and power of God!



To describe what school is doing in our lives feels impossible. Let's just say, it has changed us forever. But more on that later.


That day, I was feeling extra trendy. I started with a pair of black leggings (Target: $4) Leggings are such a key piece for this fall season. They are a perfect way to extend your summer wardrobe, as you can see! Then, I simply did what any girl would do: I layered and layered! Starting with rust shorts (TJ Maxx: $12), a black tank top (Forever 21: $4) and cream loose blouse (For Elyse: $25), I finished with my black lace blazer (Rue 21: $20) and t-strap heels (Payless: $20). 


Again, I am living proof that you don't have to spend a fortune to feel fabulous. Of course, standing next to a California river in 80 degree weather during late October sure doesn't hurt either.


No comments:

Post a Comment