Monday, November 12, 2012

Breakfast: Part 1


Early mornings can be tough.

But even worse are mornings when you barely have enough time to look presentable, let alone have a decent breakfast that doesn't involve processed sugars and grains (ie. cap'n crunch).

Enter, my attempt at creating a pseudo healthy breakfast.
So far, I have three "go-tos" that work wonders in our grab and go world! I will detail one and show the others at a different time.

First off, I present to you "Blueberry Oatmeal Bake." I found this while browsing Pinterest (imagine that!) and it turned out I be a lovely breakfast. However, I'll use less maple syrup next time because it still turned out a little sweet for my liking. I might also add a little almond flour for the base because it was a little too liquidy. This time, I used almond milk in place of regular milk.

You can find the recipe here: http://www.sohowsittaste.com/2012/06/blueberry-raspberry-baked-oatmeal.html

Just delish! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment