Monday, November 12, 2012

The Start. Ish.


So. Here goes.

I've never really been one to get caught up in flash fads. Yo-yos... Pogs... Beanie babies. It only seemed fit to ignore the blogging "fad." Except, it has stuck around. And I've realized that this is no crazy fad... I've fallen in love with it as a resource, a creative outlet for writers, and a fresh way of documenting life for future generations.


So, consider this my blogging debut. We shall see how it goes. I've toyed with the idea for some time. There are so many things that feel amazing in my life that I want to chronicle, but I've never had the patience for journaling. However, with pictures and fonts to keep it interesting, blogging seems the ideal answer.

Who knows what this page shall hold? Maybe random thoughts such as these. But mostly, what I hope to capture are significant moments... memories. The story of how my husband and I were brought together. Stories of our future experiences at the Bethel School in Northern California. Things that the Lord teaches me. Anything meaningful. Anything that my future children will cherish. Things that I will never want to forget.


Then again, a good recipe could be unforgettable. Or a quote. Or a post from my husband. Who knows? I've decided to let this thing evolve and not get too caught up in the details.


And so... I allow you a little peek into... our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment